Welcome to Shospace!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Shospace, Inc.’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Shospace, Inc.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Shospace, Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Shospace, Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license script/code from https://www.shospace360.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy script/code from https://www.shospace360.com
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Shospace, Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Shospace, Inc., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Shospace, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Shospace, Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Shospace, Inc. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments/Content in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Shospace, Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Shospace, Inc. respects your privacy. To access and use the Services, Subscriber must create an account that is protected by a username and password (hereinafter ”Account”) and Subscriber must keep any passwords and other Account details secret. Subscriber agrees to provide Shospace, Inc. with accurate and complete information when registering for an Account and at all times thereafter. Shospace, Inc. must be promptly notified if changes to Subscriber’s information shall occur. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Subscriber is responsible for providing the following: (i) all equipment, such as a computer and modem, that shall be necessary to access the Internet; (ii) Subscriber’s own access to the Internet; and (iii) payment of all telephone or other fees associated with such access.
Subscriber is solely responsible for access to, content in, or sharing and use of its Account. Shospace, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any access to, content in, or sharing and use of Subscriber’s Account. In the event that Subscriber believes or suspects there has been any unauthorized access to the Account, Subscriber must notify Shospace, Inc.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all Content or any particular Content to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all Content to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its Content policy at any time. By adding Content to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these terms and conditions.
Removal of Content from our website
If you find any Content on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove the Content but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO SUBSCRIBER ON AN AS IS AND ON AN AS IS AVAILABLE BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMIEDIES, WHETHER ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES FOR LATENT OR HIDDEN DEFECTS. SHOSPAC INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SPECIFICATIONS OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES WILL MEET SUBSCRIBER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, SHOSPAC INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED WITH RESPECT TO ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. IF THIS EXCLUSION IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHOSPAC INC. LIMITS ANY EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO DURATION TO THE EXTENT OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT REMEDY AS DETERMINED BY SHOSPAC INC. IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SHOSPACE INC OR THE SHOSPACE INC AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW OR FAULT OF SHOSPACE INC OR ANY OF THE SHOSPACE INC AGENTS, AND EVEN IF SHOSPACE INC OR ANY OF THE SHOSPACE INC AGENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. SHOSPACE INC EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO REPAIR ANY SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY THAT SHOSPACE INC SHALL INCUR HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY SUBSCRIBER FOR THE RESPECTIVE SERVICE FOR THE ONE MONTH PERIOD EMBRACING THE DATE WHEN THE APPLICABLE CLAIM AROSE.
INDEMNIFICATION: Subscriber agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Shospace, Inc. and the Shospace, Inc. Agents harmless from and against any and all damages, fines, penalties, assessments, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees, expert fees and out-of-pocket expenses) in connection with (i) Subscriber’s use of the Services including, but not limited to, content published and used for sharing, (ii) Subscriber’s violation of the terms of this Agreement, (iii) Subscriber’s violation of any third-party rights, including any intellectual property rights, (iv) Subscriber’s misuse or fraudulent use of credit and debit cards, (v) any claims that the Services or any party thereof were exported or otherwise shipped or transported by Subscriber in violation of applicable laws, rules and regulations, or (vi) any claim of misuse of the Services, including, but not limited to, any claim that Subscriber is storing illegal files or data in its Account.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Any sales, use, value added or other taxes (including applicable withholding taxes), shall be borne by the Subscriber. Accordingly, Subscriber shall pay or, if paid by Shospace, Inc., shall reimburse Shospace, Inc. for all such taxes based on this License or any fees payable hereunder (but not any taxes based upon Shospace, Inc. revenues or income), together with any interest on such taxes if not due to Shospace, Inc. delay.
The parties agree that irreparable damage would occur if any provision of this Agreement were not performed in accordance with the terms hereof and that the parties shall be entitled to equitable relief, including injunctive relief or specific performance of the terms hereof (without any requirement to post bond or guarantee), in addition to any other remedy to which they are entitled at law or in equity.